A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Blog Away!

Just to let you all know that I have changed the settings in my blog to allow non-registered E Blogger users to add comments if they wish.

Thought I'd also put in this post, the following:

The winner of this year's Bulwer-Lytton contest-AKA Dark and Stormy Night Contest -- run by the English Dept. of San Jose State University, wherein one writes only the first line of a bad novel.

"The sun oozed over the horizon, shoved aside darkness, crept along the greensward, and, with sickly fingers, pushed through the castle window, revealing the pillaged princess, hand at throat, crown asunder, gaping in frenzied horror at the sated, sodden amphibian lying beside her,
disbelieving the magnitude of the frog's deception, screaming madly,'You lied!"

No comments: