A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Monday, October 04, 2010

More Threads

All it took was a 1 hour visit to my godmother and godfather on Saturday and more connections/links/people threads were drawn.

My godmother's youngest daughter (who is married) was a missionary (possibly with CMS) in Africa for 10 years.
She is currently studying part-time at QTC and knows my brother and sister-in-law.
Godmother's son-in-law is the associate pastor at a local Anglican Church and the particular church service he oversees contains lots of people from my husband's previous church.
One of my godmother's grand-daughters and grandson are friends of a friend at our church, with her grandson doing the same degree as our church friend.
Godmother's youngest daughter knows my GP for many years, through another church they used to attend together on the northside.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Tis a small small world indeed :)

http://www.vipluxuryphones.com/ said...

good blog :))

prahlad said...

Work For Advertising Company at www.visionjobcare.com

Join one of the best Advertising Company of India. We pay you for your hard work. 100% Payment Assurance. Its a copy-paste work. Unlimited Monthly income.
For more details: E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com Website: http://www.visionjobcare.com/XXX.htm