A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Post Op To Do List

I've written a To Do List on FB which is a list of fun things to do after my latest hospital visit.
As of today (3 weeks) it does not appear to have made much progress.

The problem is that I keep adding stuff to the list but fail to cross things off the list :)

Another adder-onnerer:

Pork Knuckle.

Now this should be easily fulfilled as it is Oktoberfest 2010 in 17 days time.

Oktoberfest Brisbane

It so happens that 2010 marks the 200th anniversary of this German food and beer celebrations.

Unlike many people at church, I was not able to go Europe this year so I shall hopefully enjoy a little bit of Germany and Austria (Inspector Rex territory) soon.

3 comments:

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

John said...

I love your blog template.

http://getpowertools.blogspot.com/

David Klein said...

Hello My Anecdotes,

I like the post! I just wanted to tell you about my blog filled with wit, humour, and insight.

Visit http://davidkleinwit.blogspot.com/ for instant laughs.

Thanks,

Words of Wit