A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Tip-toe through the ladder

I'm getting into these tipping things.

Our work AFL tipping comp started yesterday, and I've been in the World Cup Cricket Dream Team on-line comp as well, with *ahem* a bunch of asian guys. Yes, I am the only girl who joined the league. (someone emailed me the link, so naturally I joined up, and it's free!!)

However that is not to say I join up on anything and everything on web........cricket comps are an exception :)

I must admit that whoever came up with the concept is pretty cool:

Running a comp where you pick your own Dream team, and your team scores points based on how the actual cricket players perform during the World Cup.

After a couple of games, you can then trade in the guys not scoring so well for those who are. (or you think will) Simple.

Now if only finding a house was that easy.......

No comments: