A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I should do this more often

There's nothing like waking up bright and early in the morning of a working day at 6:30AM to update your blog.

Rather, I had a few things to do which I didn't get a chance to do last night, as with Easter coming up as well as a tropical holiday, my priorities have been to get as much CPA study done as I possibly can.

Anyway, I'll see if this works:



This is taken from the ODI cricket match between Australia and Sri Lanka at the Gabba, back in February on Valentines Day.



We went with sister Leonie and Joshi, a mad sports fanatic who also has a blog. See my links section :)

From the pictures it seems quite obvious that the ratio of male to females in the crowd that day was around 10:3, at best guess.

Must eat brekky now and get to work!!

No comments: