A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Watto is my hero

Thanks to Watto (and Binga), the AUS cricket team has redeemed itself (after losing the Ashes on home soil dismally) by winning the ODI series against ENG, and fittingly at the Gabba :D

Now, let's see if the stadiums in India will be ready in time for the ICC World Cup starting in a few weeks time.

Anyone have Foxtel in their house and willing for me to camp out at their place for 2.5 months?

3 comments:

Josh said...

last night's game was awesome :D

Houston Shrader said...

Nice dude. If you don't mind, feel free to check out my blog at http://houstonshradergames.blogspot.com/ I am new to blogging and am trying to get noticed by the community, thanks! =)

GPS Device for Bikes said...

Nice Post!
The advanced bike GPS Tracking solution for protecting your bike. Our bike GPS monitoring tracking device allows you to monitor a bike at real time.Real-time bicycle positioning & tracking system.Put yourself on map.

Thanks for sharing information!
Bike Tracking Solution