A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Lost the Plot

Firstly I had a nightmare of a dream where everyone I've ever known/knew had turned against me one way or the other, as a result of a decision which I thought wasn't that big a deal ended upbeing so important and significant for everyone else that they all deserted me.

I can't remember in detail what exactly happened but it must have extremely put them off from associating with me ever again. Therefore I was ex-communicated from all society, given the mark of condemnation for everyone to see.....................kinda like Jean Valjean having to show his yellow ticket of leave so everyone would forever associate him and treat him as an outcast.

Then I came to work and a spyware virus found its way onto my server session. This was because I now had to start from scratch all over again, researching and finding all the hens weekend activities that had been carefully planned for the past year, as our hard drive has completely died so we cannot access anything.

3 comments:

hrmustang said...

Wow reading the title of your blog really reminded me of my own blog which I have just recently started! Read my first post of the two, I have a really cool metaphor that came to me late at night I think you'd like it! Good luck!

Vehicle Tracking System In India said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I admire the information which you offered here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
Bike Tracker

Bike Tracking System said...

Awesome Sharing!
The advanced bike GPS Tracking solution for protecting your bike. Our bike GPS monitoring tracking device allows you to monitor a bike at real time.Real-time bicycle positioning & tracking system.Put yourself on map.

Thanks
Bike Tracking Device in India