A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Food Glorious Food

Now that I'm still working part-time, I have more time to rest at home and do some home cooking which I enjoy.

Made a 3 minute chocolate cake in a mug last night for dessert. Such a dangerous recipe!
Also made my own version of a Hogs Breath Cafe Steak, complete with either mushroom or bearnaise sauce, avocado, baked potato and salad.

Going to make an authentic Spanish Paella in my paella pan for tomorrow night for a special birthday dinner :)

Pictures to come soon. (either here for Facebook)

Who needs to watch Masterchef for inspiration.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

om nom nom!

MSG said...

SOUNDS AWESOME! Looking forward to photos

how do you do your hogs breath steak? my theory is that they slow cook the steak before searing off the sides...

Jeff

Nathan and Mareesa said...

Lucky Warren :)