A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Return of the Friday Funnies

A small selection of what came through emails at work today:

*********************************************************************

Two blondes were going to Disneyland . They were driving on the Interstate when they saw the sign that said Disneyland LEFT. They started crying and turned around and went home.

******
I gave my son a hint. On his room door I put a sign "CHECKOUT TIME IS 18".

******

On my first day of school, my parents dropped me off at the wrong nursery. There I was...surrounded by trees and bushes.

******
And last but not least...

I married my wife for her looks... but not the ones she's been giving me lately!

1 comment:

MSG said...

Re: the checkout time joke

but not if you're from an asian family! for them, checkout time is never!