A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Musings

What I'm annoyed about:

If I here that song on Sunrise "Season of Love" one more time.........should just turn TV off in the mornings anyway. They must have played that at least 3 times every morning for the past month.

Speaking of, the whole Brekky TV shows seem too shallow and wishy washy nowadays.

I don't watch mainstream TV much anymore (except for the occasional Masterchef episode) and much prefer 'Aunty' and 'Six Billion Stories & Counting'.

I also have been fortunate still to be receiving 'Little Packages' that get dropped off into my car whilst parked downstairs at work. Every now and then I will get a phone call from my parents saying that they have some food for me and will put it into my car, on their way to work.

I'm also annoyed at how much schmoosing you need to do in order to satisfy clients......

1 comment:

Josh said...

kochie and mel are the dumbest and clueless TV presenters ever!