A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Refresher

Just had some Nutrimetics pick-me-up stuff sprayed into my face by a workmate. All I can smell right now is an orange-citrus small wafting around my head.

Whilst I'm waiting for my third eye to appear, I'm thinking that this pick-me-up might come in handy on Saturday night.

I'm pondering on having an all-nighter after FiGS that night to watch the Aussies beat the Sri Lankans in the World Cup Final. A third eye might come in handy should my normal two become weary and require some rest.

We can also play fooze-ball and air hockey should we get really bored!! Any takers? :)

Had the pleasure of catching up with many people over the past week or so- O & V, D & A, R & E, R A-L, K & M, Shem, Andrew, Loz, Burdo, Rich, Steve amongst others.

Great bunch of people. We just don't do it enough. *sigh*

No comments: