A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Simplicity

I like the simple things in life.

Unfortunately life is never simple. There is still work to be done, study to do, house to clean, clothes to wash, meals to be made, clients to call, hens night to plan, and of course, updating your blog :D

My favourite animal has always been a sea otter. I'm fascinated by how carefree and playful they are by themselves and each other. They move so gracefully and swiftly through the water hunting down their oysters, and floating on the water's surface, with a certain degree of contentment.




However, one should always be prepared to keep a lookout for what's behind them, otherwise they will be caught out! Just like this!

No comments: