A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Rock-Step-Kick

Nothing much to report on, apart from me developing a sudden urge of stuffing myself with cheese. I was never a fan of cheese until the last 504 hours started.

Also, my car has been booted out of the garage to make way for the makeshift "work-shed" which was not included as a part of the townhouse facilities. Hmm..
I'm not complaining though about having someone in the house to fix the leaks and tend to the maintenance when required :)

On another topic, I did go swing dancing last Wednesday night with previously referred to German and husband. (mine, not the German). It was fun, and will likely go again this week.
Til next time.....Rock-step-kick..kick....rock-step-kick...kick....

[EDIT- 16/11/05] Looks like I can't make it to swing tonight due to husband being given 6 hours notice that he is due to fly to Melbourne for a training day. Wonder if that's part of the new IR legislation.

1 comment:

Joshi said...

go the slow swayyyyy