A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

*YAWN*

Mental Notes to self:

Must get some decent sleep.

Must go to sleep without thinking/worrying about something.

Must not try and find something to worry about later.

Must not keep thinking that today is the end of the year. (sorry, accountants tend to do this, especially today, in this country anyway)

Must stop babbling in my blog.

I'm recovering from my latest bout of winter blues, despite the occasional *cough*.

I must really be tired, as this post has to be the most boring post I've made on this blog so far.

Lesson learnt today: There is such a thing as cheap wedding shoes.

2 comments:

Joshi said...

New Figs Leaders Ammendment Law no. 24: Leaders must get satisfactory amount of sleep every day. The term 'satisfactory' is dependant on the decision made by joshi, and only by joshi. I, joshi, describe the term 'satisfactory' for Ms. Mok as 9 hours sleep per day :P

hope you get better soon JaYe!
Joshi~

Anonymous said...

I can't remember the last time i had 9 hours sleep... i got this theory that when you don't get enough sleep your performance takes a massive dive, but then as you get used to it, you don't feel as bad, but your performance is still not that good... so that means even if you feel fine after your 5 hours sleep, it means you're working at much less efficiency than possible.. i will stop babbling... well you're better now (yay! :D)
Jeff