A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Lethargy sets in....

I think my body is telling me that it's time for me to have some R & R.
HA! Tough chance, not with so many things still yet to do.

Maybe it's crying for help from the strenuous and hectic last couple of weeks, or I'm just making up an excuse to bum around this weekend and do nothing. Again, that aint gonna happen!!

Work is having it's ups and downs. I still feel at times, that people forget that I have been working for 3 years and therefore has a good foundation of experience in what I do. Either they're are hesitant to give me more responsibility, or they're waiting for me to make the first move. I honestly don't know.

It's probably taking its toll on my health too, that I was doing more heavy labour work over the weekend, when I was helping my fiance move his stuff into the garage. (which I'm not complaining about either)
Despite that, I still did not reach the 10,000 steps a day. The closest I got to was 8,846.

No rest for the wicked, as the saying goes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all can do with some rest... *falls face first into keyboard*
-Jeff

Jan said...

and then you wake up with "qwertyuiop" " imprinted on your forehead!

Jan said...

Just in case the point wasn't understood, "qwertyuiop" stands for the letters on the top of the keyboard.

Joshi said...

nah i fell asleep reading last night...... i have a bookmark on my face....