A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

More difficulties to come

They say things always happen in threes (3s).

So far health-wise I'm 2/3 of the way there. Have pondered what the 3rd condition is going to be.

It's time like these I really do want to just have a happy, normal healthy life like so many that I know and love. On the surface it all seems really good and nothing is getting in the way of enjoying it.

I know that this is not always true, but it would be really help me if different people could remind me of that fact on a regular basis.
 One of the niggling sins I have is the tendency to take the 'why do others have such a better life than me' view, especially when all I find myself doing is sharing my problems with others (which does keep me grounded to an extent) but all I seem to get in return is that other people's lives are always great and there are no health, relationship or life complications.

At this point in time I think the 3rd possible medical condition I have is going to be answered soon and it may or may not be a good one.

9 comments:

Josh said...

Keep your head up Jaye :) God is looking after all of us, despite what the picture may look like.

Lost Hobbit said...

I was just browsing through blogs... yours is more intriguing than most, - the way you see things.

Anyway, I just had to comment on Josh's comment above, where he wrote "God is looking after all of us,"... err... what? There are a billion hungry people on this planet - he can't possibly be serious!

Everyone's life consists of good things and bad things... the only thing that matters is what you focus on. If you focus on your illness, that will be your life. If you focus on the people who love you, that will be your life. Sometimes, though, it's not easy to focus on the good things.

Jan said...

Hi Lost Hobbit,

Thanks for your comments.

It is true that everyone's life consists of good things and bad things, but I do believe that this is the way we were created by God, whom I believe is the creator of all things. He is wise enough to give us choices but sometimes we choose the wrong ones.

I don't want to go into a full-blown God debate here, as blogs are not the place to do so.

However, I can understand the view that you have is pretty common and is shared by many other people.

There are things in this imperfect world that we as mere people may never understand, no matter how hard we try.
We very quickly argue for social justice, equality and make poverty history, but in what ways do we permanently change our lives to actually advocate our views?

Anonymous said...

Check out this new band that is just starting out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2idkcvGApwI&list=FLm1-HSg9gxlZZa1LUEAFPbQ&feature=mh_lolz

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't mean to make light of serious things, but anyone with Snoopy on their blog site will pull through anything..........Good Grief!!

Oh, and God is faithful and loving in all His ways.

God bless you. Smile alot. Pray even more. Let the joy of the Lord be your strength.

A new reader.....

Unknown said...

Life... blessed be it and you :-)

HN Khattak said...

This is very sad. May Allah give you health and solve all your problems. Ameen.

Ps: I don't know you but was randomly browsing through blogs and came across yours.

David James said...

It is great topic and also everyone found about that How To Double Your Income

David James said...

YouTube Video Marketing
It is available on very lowest cost.