A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Please help me God

Dear Heavenly Father, I have been sad and upset in the past about many things.  But now I feel a sense of deep bitterness which I know is uncalled for and not appropriate, but it hurts so much more than I have ever felt it go before. Please release me from this anguish, teach me to overcome this and still genuinely love others and be a faithful servant to you. May I be reminded that your grace is sufficient for me, that nothing in my hand I bring to you is acceptable to you, but that what you really want is for me to confess that I have sinned and failed you once again and need forgiveness that comes through Jesus Christ.

It is not my will but yours, and it probably is not for me to know what will happen in the coming days, months or years, but all you ask of me is to trust in you, in your promises, in your Word, in your justice, in your faithfulness, in your providence and in your blessings to come no matter what.

Thank you for loving me no matter how much I hurt you and still have to learn.
I pray these things to you in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord,

Amen.

7 comments:

Silently Heard said...

Amen, Very nice prayer, thank you for sharing.

Tracy said...

I feel anguish myself and reading your post was like a prayer i needed. thanks.

Jan said...

Thanks for reading my blog. You're very welcome.

Jan

Josh said...

Keep running sister :)

qingblog said...

Organize and manage contact information from anywhere with Outlook 2010 on any PC or your mobile phone. Easily coordinate schedules and tasks with Outlook 2010 download so that everyone stays in sync.

Unknown said...

thank you for sharing
training in Ahmadabad
live project training in Ahmadabad

KAMHC BLOG said...

Don't forget to love yourself and forgive yourself and be good to you.....if we are to love others as ourselves....we need to put the bat away and realize we are human and that is why we need a savior. Do something nice for yourself today and may the joy of the Lord be with you!!!!
Thanks for your honesty!