A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Monday, January 16, 2012

A little bit of inconvenience

Had to take my brand new car to the assessment centre this morning. Someone backed into the front of it over the Christmas/New Year holidays. The damage does not affect the driving ability, but does inconvenience me for a little bit until it is repaired.

Am now forced to drive a mauve-coloured Nissan Micra. A pretty gutless car..............even more gutless than the Toyota Yaris!

Have had enough car hire experiences for me to suggest that you refrain where possible from driving the following cars:

Nissan Tiida
Hyundai Getz
Nissan Micra

2 comments:

Usemeplz said...

Congrats to you! Micra seems to be very funny, it's city car mostly, but my friend has it, and I drived it one time. It's very mobile, excellent response to rotation, on the whole very good car.

qingblog said...

Organize and manage contact information from anywhere with Outlook 2010 on any PC or your mobile phone. Easily coordinate schedules and tasks with Outlook 2010 download so that everyone stays in sync.