A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Whales

We have the privilege of living in a place ruled by democracy; a place where you can experience multiculturalism without even leaving the country.

It's also a place where during the right time of year you can go whale watching- only an hour's drive from home to the coast.

After living in this country all my life, as a belated birthday present..................I shall be going whale-watching for the very first time.

Very excited about this- hope that the weather clears up to be a beautiful spring day, for us to enjoy these big, beautiful, graceful creatures of the sea.

6 comments:

Groupon Clone Software said...

Nice Sharing!
Auction Website Script selling best quality Groupon clone script at a very reasonable price.Our Ready Made solution will get your groupon clone website online in few hours.

Software Development Malaysia said...

Hi,
We specialize in providing innovate and high quality solutions that helps our clients in gaining an edge over their competitors. We ensure that we have a good understanding of the client's expectations, goals and objectives before developing a project.

Thanks

GPS Micro Tracker said...

Hi,
I am really appreciate the information which you discussed here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!

Video Chat Software said...

Nice Sharing!
I am glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks

Vehicle Rear View Camera said...

Hi,
I have read your post and I admire the information which you offered here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!

Test Guide said...

I really liked your content. Keep up the great. Test Guide