A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New blood

I'm looking at the players for this year's Ashes series for my fantasy league team :)
Approximately 50% of the names I am unfamiliar with.

no more chants of ooh, ahh, Glenn McGrath........I said ooh ahh Glenn McGrath or 'g'd bowlin.........Shaaane! or Warnie, give us a wave!!

I will miss seeing the names of Hayden, McGrath, Langer, Gilchrist, Warne, Lee, Symonds and daresay Flintoff on the scoreboards this summer :(

Methinks I should read up on some of the new breed of stock that will hopefully make an impact this year.

I wonder if Panasar will make an impact this year?

2 comments:

Josh said...

shows your age :D

Jan said...

*ahem* It was only 2 years ago that those names were still around.