A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Monday, March 01, 2010

Anti-social time

A world first......................
Just checked my calendar and I actually don't have any evening engagements this whole week, Monday to Friday.

What do people do when that happens?
Watch TV?
Read a book?
Clean the house?
Do the laundry?
Cook?
Play card games by themselves?
Sleep?

This whole concept is very foreign to me, especially as I'm not studying either.

Not even uni students get THIS much spare time at night do they?

3 comments:

Josh said...

I've been waiting for dinner with you guys for 3 weeks!

MSG said...

Company of heroes or Football Manager :D

Nathan and Mareesa said...

Facebook? :P
Cooking, Reading, pamper yourself! Or even going to bed early! (Maybe not every night though)