A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Monday, February 15, 2010

I think I've aged 10 years...

It's only the 2nd day into the Chinese New Year and 15 days into 2010 and:

Someone is out of a job.
Someone is minus an appendix.
Our bathroom has been pulled to pieces and gradually being restored.
Have possibly 5 weddings this year(and counting) and attended 1 already.
Have received matron-of-honour dress already for 2011 Feb wedding (must watch weight)
Read 7 books in one week of the 'Tomorrow Series' by John Marsden.
Next couple of weekends getting booked up quickly.

And I thought 2010 was going to be a more relaxing year.....

2 comments:

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh said...

t might be a rough and busy year but we gotta learn to stop and really be thankful and blessed with all the awesome things God has given us :)