A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Friday, August 17, 2007

MeMe

I've apparently been tagged to complete this meme.

Rules for this 8 interesting things post:

* Each player must post these rules to begin the meme.
* Each player starts with eight random facts or habits about themselves.
* People who get tagged must blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


One problem I do have is that I don't know eight people who have blogs. Some of the ones in the links have since been deaded and no longer used. Oh well, see how I go...


1) I LOVE the Original Star Wars Trilogy, and only that. I do not like the new movies. Harrison Ford all the way!


2) I don't watch much TV, but have been occasionally watching Ugly Betty, Sea Patrol and That 70s Show. Yes, I'm a dag but that's only because SBS won't show the old episodes of Inspector Rex anymore, with Detective Alexander Brantner.


3) My most recent gift from my husband was a toy light-saber he got at the Ekka.


4) Alter-ego is Darth Nolla.


5) Am Left-handed, however.....


6) Use my right hand for using chopsticks, playing softball, cricket and computer mouse


7) I like the Idea of North, a four-pronged acapella singing group from Sydney. Am going to their DVD release concert at the Powerhouse later this month.


8) I have unfortunately joined the Facebook revolution.


Now, the only people who still use their blogs are:


Joshi
Kate
Nathan & Mareesa (e.g. a post each)
Scott (bc your wife started all this!)
Jeff

The following I shall tag on Facebook:

Richard
Selena

2 comments:

Nathan and Mareesa said...

Hi JaYe,
Unfortunately we will not be joining the "meme" revolution.
But we do leave for Canada tomorrow morning - so look up bout 10am!

Joshi said...

RAWR i did it =P