A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Ssssssmokin!

Summer is definitely here.

But it's

NOT DUE TO THE FOLLOWING:
The fact that our house temp is a constant 35 degrees
The fact that "Rocky the Bulldog" (who lives in my car) has taken another step towards dying from skin cancer
That I'm planning to stay inside the office this week rather than going across the road, so as to avoid the stinking hot weather
The summer storms we've been having recently
I'm wearing summer PJs to bed
Using Fans and A/C
Dad has bought himself a big carton of beer
Pool Party and BBQ invitations

The ONLY proof I have that summer is here:

Is that I got that same stupid shoulder tan I got two years ago, which I only got rid off just before September this year!

1 comment:

Joshi said...

the TANS do like to bother ppl :P