A place for my random thoughts, anecdotes and reflections of what I see and experience in this lifetime.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

LOW

I've added another acronym to my growing list. BERT.

Now the first thing I think of when I look at that is Bert from Sesame Street. You know, the monobrow character with a long sausage face that nobody likes. Now, what BERT actually stands for is nothing too flash or fancy so I'm not going to say it here :)

The point is sooner or later, with more and more acronyms being developed we'll probably all starting talking in acronyms. I mean, doesn't that already happen with SMS?

Some sentences could be:

The AFES group in QLD decided to look at the topic of BGRs at their next MYC. This was also done by YF at CCCB.

or

Instead of working at CMS (*wink) or AFES, why not consider doing MTS at SDBC for 2 years before heading to MC, BCQ or SMBC?

and last one

We require your TFN to be able to lodge your ITR in order to receive an NOA. You'll also need an ABN to be able to register for the GST, FBT and PAYGW.

Ok, I'm now neck deep in oil, from drilling too far down. Can someone throw me a lifeline?

No comments: